Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor
Thursday, December 14, 2006
#45 Side-effects
Hey Everyone,
Thought you would like to see a closeup pic of the forehead indentation I get from the crazy plastic mexican wrestler mask thingy. Whew, that is a particularly clunky sentence...
Well, that's a funky "make-up job" indeed. It looks like you're getting made up to be an alien in a sci-fi flik!
Seriously, I've been away from your blog for a bit and am just now catching up and reading your fabulous news! I know you have plenty more to go through, but I am so thrilled for you all, as are all your friends and loved ones. What a great way to celebrate the holidays and treasure all you have ...
3 Comments:
hey spidey,
can you shoot spiderwebs from your fingertips? i must admit, i was not expecting that shot today...good one! ha ha
daisy
Hey there,
Well, that's a funky "make-up job" indeed. It looks like you're getting made up to be an alien in a sci-fi flik!
Seriously, I've been away from your blog for a bit and am just now catching up and reading your fabulous news! I know you have plenty more to go through, but I am so thrilled for you all, as are all your friends and loved ones. What a great way to celebrate the holidays and treasure all you have ...
Love,
Aunt Kathryn
kinda reminds me of the plastic stretchy mesh bags that small hothouse tomatoes come in. now we know where "hothouse" comes from.
mom 8-{
Post a Comment
<< Home