#39 ZAP!
Just got back from getting zapped and it's really nothing like lightening at all...hahaThe session took much longer than initially expected due to them taking about 50 x-rays. I think they were testing the lead attachments that direct the radiation field that they blast me with. Once the x-rays were done the actual treatment went pretty quick and was painless. The only thing that kinda stinks is the mask/mold thing I have to wear on my face. I'll do my best to explain...Are you familiar with the green plastic sleeves liquor stores put around glass bottles? Think about having those stretched over your face exceptionally tight. If you don't know what I'm talking about picture some sort of plastic netting material stretched over your face (like a Mexican wrestler's mask) digging into your skin. The funny thing is that when I'm done I have these crazy patterns indented in the skin of my forehead. It almost looks like some sort of crazy forehead/facial branding that I've had done on purpose. I got some great looks from several people that saw me right after the procedure!
Oh yeah, dig on this. I have a total of 17 treatments that I have to get. That means that after today I have 16 left. Also, I have a consult with Dr. Yang every Thursday. I should have lots to report on after that.
Be good, Stay well, Do good work etc. etc.
Mitch


1 Comments:
have fun getting zapped again today mitch : )
daisy
Post a Comment
<< Home