#38 The Current State of Things...
Hello Everyone,
I know the blog posts have been particularly slow in coming lately. It's just that there hasn't been a whole lot to report on, which is actually kinda good! I've been living in a certain type of lull before my second battle begins, the first being chemo. During this month long lull I've experienced a real physical transformation back to feeling sorta normal. I quite unscientifically gauge this by how much I feel like cutting up and BS'ing with friends, family and coworkers. Just to let everyone know the BS has been flowing as of late and it's been high quality. However, radiation begins this upcoming Monday 12/04/06 at 12pm noon. The pre-radiation prep work is over and the actual treatment will begin. I was hoping to have heard the results of the last Pet-Scan by now so I repeat the mantra of No News is Good News.
Even with all the consultation and research I'm not exactly sure what side-effects to expect. Most likely new rounds of fatigue will be occur. (I'll have to cut down on going to the gym at 5am...haha)
Anyways, please keep my little family in your prayers, thoughts, meditations or whatever it is that you do.
Thanks!
Mitch
PS. Oh yeah, Happy Holidaze...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home