Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor
Monday, November 13, 2006
#35 Radioactive!
Hey Everybody,
Just a reminder that this Wednesday 11/15/06 at 1pm is when we meet Dr. Yang for the initial consult for the radiation stuff. Once we have some info we will be sure to update the blog pronto.
I just wanted you know that I have been following along and am happy you are moving on the the next phase of your treatment. Good luck and know that you are in our thoughts.
3 Comments:
I like your graphics! Does this imply that if I touch you I'll become radioactive...too?
;-) mom
I just wanted you know that I have been following along and am happy you are moving on the the next phase of your treatment. Good luck and know that you are in our thoughts.
The OzCrow
I am glad you are feeling better. From what have read it could have been a lot worse. Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery for you.
gregory haley
Post a Comment
<< Home