#23 I'm Feeling Pretty Great Again!

Hey Gang,
I guess all the positive vibes and stuff sent this way have been a big help. I'm feeling pretty great right now (or it could be my big ole coffee this morning). I've been able to make it to the gym two times in the past few days. It felt really good to get the ole juices flowin'! Of course, I was maybe able to go about 60% of normal, but what the hey.
The nausea is still there, it's sorta off and on as the minutes go by...
In what I can only describe as a bold move, I've ordered a high-end road bicycle for motocross training purposes. I know it's a little early to have expectations of training once I'm over this, but it helps me look forward to moving on.
Thanks for all the support. Be good.
Mitch


5 Comments:
Hey Mitch,
Glad you are looking forward. We know you will be on that bike and back to the desired training doses. Grayson keeps you in his daily prayers and not a day goes by that he does not ask about you. I had to put your blog into his favorites folder so he can read up when he is at the house...Take care and stay strong!
Bub and G
I'm going to have to get some vid from my celly of Miles and Lane arguing over who gets to pray for Mitch. It is hysterical. So does your dome get cold? Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Way to go!
Vergil & Velma Williams
Sam and Mitch,
If possible, could you send your blog to my daughter Betsy so that she might share it with a friend in a similar circumstance? Betsy is Abby's mom.
Betsy.Cluck@HP.com
Our thoughts are always with you.
Mitch - sweet bike! I recently got a Cannondale too. Bring it to Dallas and we'll smoke Lance around the Lake!
Post a Comment
<< Home