#19 Round 3 and By Request!
Hey Gang,That pic is of me as of a few minutes ago. I know you're all wondering, what's up with the tie...Well, it makes me feel like my work is important...haha
Yesterday was Chemo Treament #3. It was long, but it was time well spent. I feel okay, a little tired and a little nauseated but what's new.
Once again my thanks goes out to David Tharp for helping me out. The trips to the Dr. and the extra trip to pick up Sam were greatly appreciated. Maybe I need to come by and mow your yard!
Just a random tidbit, my Dental office called me right after I got home from Chemo to try and fit me in. So, after chemo I went the Dentist for my 6 month checkup. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment or whatever.
Thanks to all for your comments and support. I will post more soon..
Mitch


3 Comments:
Hey,
I've seen this look on you before. Just get use to seeing you with hair and now we go back to the old look! But, Sam's right...you're always handsome!
;-) Mom
Love the haircut! Now the big question, what type of hat will you wear for sunblock? I see a big 10 gallon, black cowboy hat in your future (lol). Or maybe one of those safari type hats with the netting around the sides.
Hang in there and yep, you do have a great shaped head.
can we rub the top of your head for luck?
=)
love,
mil
Post a Comment
<< Home