#21 WVU and stuff

I had a great time in Morgantown, WV and in Pittsburgh. The race was great and so was the visit with my friends. An extra bonus was tailgating on Sat. at the WVU Football game. I have never seen anything like it. There was more food and beverages in one place than I have ever seen. I guess the rabid fan base can be attributed to the fact that West Virginia has no professional teams in any sport. So they all rally behind WVU.
The atmosphere was incredible. Oh yeah, in the pic...Jason Berry on the left, me on the right, with the WVU "Mountaineer" mascot in the middle.
I got a bit tired from all the standing and my insides were a bit queasy but I did alright.
This weekend we are going to Waco to pick up some furniture from my Mom's house and lug it back to our house. You can bet that update will be a thriller!
Big thanks goes out to David Brozik, Taco, Jason Berry, Hansen, Fleming, Langers, Boyers, Billy Ursic and his girlfriend, and DC.


3 Comments:
GREAT PICTURE! Keep up the tailgating! regan
hey you got to "lug" a couch up to my place instead!
and it's so comfy, thankyouverymuch!
oh, yea, i saw you riding your little scooter thing around, trying to even out the tan line on the top of your punkin head?
<3
m.i.l.
best of luck with the continued treatment and you're welcome at the tailgate anytime the Mountaineers are playing.
Post a Comment
<< Home