Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Thursday, October 19, 2006

#30 Keep On Keepin' On...


Not much to report really. I'm starting to feel almost normal just in time for the next chemo round. It's really funny how much I've already gotten used to this current regimen. Chemo...check. Blood Work...check. CAT Scan...check. It seems so routine now. Although, I'm really looking forward to when this is over, and I can get my port-o-cath removed!

I am also looking forward to chemo this Monday. Sam will be able to break away and join me at Dr. Chu's for a morning / afternoon of cancer killing fun.

Be good, be well and thanks for your support.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good Mitch,stay tough!
<3,Noël

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty sad weekend for one side of the family, and it helps us to appreciate your positive thinking.
tery

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home