#27 What a difference a day makes!
Hey Gang - quick update:
I'm doing much better today and actually made it all the way through work. Perhaps it's being active that is helping? I'm nowhere near 100% or anything, but I'll gladly take it. Thanks for all the good vibes/thoughts/prayers that were sent this way!
Mitch


5 Comments:
Mitch, that is good to hear!! Hang in there :-D muuuch love! -noelly
Hey Sam,
I'm still with you!
Mitch has eyebrows. That's more than Nick has. I love the Charlie Brown and Elvis impersonations! Hang in there! By the way, I totally misread the thing about the blood donations. I get you now. Someday Mitch will be donating again.
Love, Melaine
well, you were the topic of conversation at the knights of the poppa rollo's round table last night, for awhile anyway. you and that devo wig. who else but mitch?
as ever, love
mil
Mitch and Sam - Uma and I read the blog everyday. The trips say 'sup! 2 months will fly and then it will be o v e r (bye-bye C), and Maya, Neel & Ajay can visit you, Sam & Snoop.
Lance
I DARE you to wear the DEVO wig to work! By the way, Kramolis looks just like you on top and he's not even on the juice! ;) -Matt
Post a Comment
<< Home