#44 Mundane
I suppose it's a funny time in life when radiation therapy is mundane. The effects are just beginning to make themselves known. My esophagus is starting to complain. Which led me to wake up on the wrong side of the bed and be a bit crabby. I suppose I should apologize to Sam pronto.
I told the nurses about my esphagial pains and they told me the following would help.
1. No caffeine
2. No spicy foods
3. No hot foods
They mentioned a few other things, but if you know me - and most of you do - I live on hot spicy foods and caffeine. Oh well, time for life without those things for awhile I guess.
In other news, I did see the old gang today. It was time to get the ole port-a-cath flushed at Dr. Chu's office. Those gals were all smiles
Be good,
Mitch


3 Comments:
no coffee?! yikes!! oh well, glad to hear everything else is going well : )
daisy
But thank goodness you're nearly half-way finished!!! That's a good thing.
mom
for being crabby, admitting it is half the battle won! lol
just think when you finally get the hit the caffiene again the rush your gonna get :)
-Michael
Post a Comment
<< Home