#43 A couple of things...
Hey Gang,
Dr. Yang had something sorta fun to say today. One of the other new patients was making the same claims I was about having a cooked feeling. This was only the second time he had heard this in 15 yrs or so and I was the first. Turns out he thinks he figured it out.
This week has been unusual in Houston because the air is so dry. This allows a much larger build up of static electricity than in our normally humid/damp air, and the built up static electricity is what is reacting to the radiation causing the sensation that I'm having...sounds good to me. Good to know I'm not just making it up in my head!
Secondly, while excited about yesterdays news I'm still not as celebratory as I thought I would be. Reason being is closure. I won't feel closure until radiation is done, the final pet-scan is done and then the Port-A-Cath is removed. Then I will feel like all this is OVER! Please understand, I am very happy about the results...I'm just anxious for the rest of it to be over too.
Once again thanks to everyone,
Mitch


1 Comments:
Sam's smiles were a joy to see today!
Sally M.
Post a Comment
<< Home