#42 Guess What?
According to the last Pet-Scan there is no more cancer in my body...There can still be microscopic cells that don't show up, which is why we are killing them with radiation. You would think that they would have called me with these results like two weeks ago...
In other news, Dr. Yang has assured me that my internal organs are not cooked. At least, not this early in the procedure...haha
mitch
ps. Maybe it was the homebrew that helped!


6 Comments:
How exciting and encouraging! I hope this means you'll be jumping young punks on the track real soon!
YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
-clemmy
Mitch, Sam and Ella:
I know I haven't written much lately but I can tell you I have tears in my eyes, can't describe. This is the best news I've heard in a long time.
I'm a strong believer in "what goes around comes around" and your news is testament. The good karma with which you have lived your life thus far has now come back to greet you. :)
Much love and joy,
Aunt Sara
I can't think of a better Christmas present! Great news!
Brenda
did ya notice i wasn't so cautious with the hug this morning?
:)
It was great, as always, to talk on the phone with you this morning, Mitch. What a feeling to get such encouraging news. I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks down in Tejas!
Marco
Post a Comment
<< Home