Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

#40 Didn't we just do this?


Here's a pic of all the hot action. Check out that mask, pretty uncomfortable...I apologize the pic is taken with a crappy cell phone camera.

Anyways, today was much like yesterday. I had more x-rays taken and then the treatment started. There weren't as many x-rays as yesterday so it took only about 35 minutes this time. The nurses promised tomorrow would be much quicker and that we are done with x-rays for a while.

For what it's worth, my back feels a little cooked, and I'm not kidding. I just can't wait till I don't need to goto the doctor.

Thankfully, my work is being way cool about me getting my treatment done. So, props to them. Way to go Indyne, Inc...woo woo.

Be good,
Mitch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know you are in our thoughts & prayers. Sounds like having the last radiation treatment on Christmas would be a good gift and in time to celebrate the new year on a much better note. Take care Terry & Linda

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mask makes me think of Spider Man or some other Super Hero, which you really are a super hero to me!

luv ya,
mom

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Fightin' cancer bare-chested! And that mask?! Very intimidating I must say! I know if I were the notoriously evil Cancerman I'd haul ass out of Mighty Mitch ASAP.

Hang in there brother...you're an inspiration to us all.

Victor

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home