#61 Persistent Headaches
Hey Gang,
So I have been having a headache for about 10-14 days or so and I just can't quite pin it down. It's on the top of my head and the pain is amplified when I move my eyebrows up and down. At first I thought it could be caffeine headaches because I stopped drinking energy drinks, but that's not it. Coffee doesn't seem to help, neither does tylenol, advil or aleve.
At the behest of my spouse I went to see Dr. Chu yesterday. He determined that it's not fluid on the brain. He wasn't sure what's going on, but he is scheduling a brain MRI just to be certain.
But in the meantime, think of this movie quote!
I'll spill the beans as soon as I get 'em.


2 Comments:
when i click the quote link i get this "Error 403: ACCESS IS PROHIBITED
I am sorry but remotely linking to ,pdf, .tar, .zip, .gz, image and sound files on this server is prohibited.
Please browse for the file yourself by visiting the site that is being linked to."
just wanted to let you know. mom
Well, I second the "bummer"!!!!!
Hope the MRI just shows your incredible intelligence, imagination, great sense of humor, and your wonderful appreciation of the absurd!
Be well! Barbara :D
Post a Comment
<< Home