#52 My pits are back!
Wacky new hairline!Hey Guys,
Jeez, I've been feeling so much better the past day or so I completely forgot to update the blog. My pits are indeed just about back to normal. The Silvadene is amazing stuff. Now my skin around my neck is still an odd combination of leathery / papery if that makes any sense.
Also, my hairline is now permanently altered. There's still a few wisps left in the back, but it's a little different than normal. I keep hearing I need to get a serious "fade". I think it would be hilarious to grow the very back of my hair long to cover up the hairline like some weirdo combover kinda thing...
Cheers,
Mitch


6 Comments:
a mullet would be HOT! a comb-over mullet would be SUPER HOT!
daisy
Whadda ya mean "permanent"?
mom
Cheers that you're feeling so much better! Applause, applause!!!
Interesting hairline, too. Now what whould you call a comb-over in that location?????????? Whatever you call it, on you it will be tres chic, no doubt!
Hang in there! Barbara :D
Mitch:
Don't fear the mullet! :)
Chuck P.
The Antimullet! Wear it with pride! It worked for Moe Howard, ya know. "Paging Dr. Howard, paging Dr. Fine, paging Dr. Howard..."
Rob
Maybe it's kind of a reverse mullet, grow-over...all business along the neck, and party on top, which hangs down to cover up the business??? I don't know, but if anyone could start a new trend, it's Mitch. As usual, your wit is priceless.
Marco
Post a Comment
<< Home