Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Monday, January 22, 2007

#54 Comeback Goals...


Hey Gang,

I thought I would outline some goals here on this space for a few reasons.

1. So you all can be aware of what I am shooting for.
2. So I will then be somewhat accountable for those goals!

I am already back to the gym with renewed vigor and upping the intensity of my workouts. I've spoken with my previous trainer Kyler and I hope to get started backup on a new program. I hope to get back in primo shape so I can ride motocross better. I have a ultra big race in March at Lake Whitney Motocross Park. Then I would like to continue my training and riding to qualify for the Loretta Lynn National Amateur Championship. They recently changed the Vet classes (old fart classes) to where I will no longer have to compete against former professional riders. That will significantly increase my chances than in previous years.

So there you have it. All this to say that I want to ride dirt bikes good, again. Wish me luck! Goal achieving time starts now!

Thx,
Mitch

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Loretta Lynn Nationals!! I, for one, am as thankful as a Coal Miner's Daughter that Mitch is feeling better and getting back to his healthy lifestyle. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the Nationals are somewhere in the South? Give us more details about your training when you can.

Marco

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Team Yontez!

Daisy

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out! You're inspiring me to set goals! My, my! Hope to see you at Whitney!

mom

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rots of ruck, ritch!
hurry up and do it where we can come watch again.


p.s. it is so grand that you are feeling awesome again!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home