#53 Kicking Names and Taking Asses
Hello All,I'm doing pretty well these days. Last week on Tues or so I just started feeling amazing, like just running 100% feeling good. So well, that I went to motocross practice that night at Highlands MX. I was definitely rusty, but by the end of the night I was somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 of my old speed. Since then the good feeling has remained and I have been hitting the gym frequently and generally feeling well. I think I had forgotten what feeling "great" felt like and now I know.
I have a follow up appointment at the end of February with Dr. Yang. I'm not sure what we will be going over, but there may be more scans involved. As always, we will keep you up to date.
Thanks for staying tuned in,
Mitch


4 Comments:
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!! Glad you're feeling good and are getting back up to speed in more ways than on the bike!
Stay safe in the frosty weather, if it got as far south as ya'll are!
Hugs from balmy VA! Barbara :D
When you feel good, I feel good. It's so great to hear these kinds of reports.
Marco
So happy you're feeling almost up to speed again!
Don't break anything if the ice and snow have made it as far south as ya'll are!
Cheers! Barbara :D
This is great and happy news! I'm so glad you're feeling great again...kinda like Tony the Tiger!
mom
Post a Comment
<< Home