#60 Was sick over the weekend and didn't do anything
Hey Guys,
Sorry to disappoint. I started getting kinda sick later Thurs and then I could really tell on Fri. that I was sick. So, Saturday I was just too weak to load everything up and make the 5 hr. drive to then setup the pits etc. So, I didn't do much.
During the weekend I thought about it relentlessly as if I missed a post cancer goal, and therefore made myself really pissed off over missing a silly race. I'm feeling better today, Tues, and hope to get some practice in this week if it doesn't rain.
Not much to report on the old cancer other than a surprise bill from the hospital for 6 grand....I'm still working with insurance/hospital on that one.
Be good.


2 Comments:
Well, now you know for sure you beat it. They sent you a sock it to me bill.
Ah, friend, goals are meant to inspire and be good for you! They're flexible: if not this race, there will be others that are fun, thrilling, and waiting for you.
Bummer you were sick, but fight being down on yourself - no negative waves, man (think Donald Sutherland in Kelly's Heroes)!!
Glad you're on the mend!
((hugs)) Barbara :D
Post a Comment
<< Home