Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

#57 Dr. Yang followup and all that jazz...

Hey Gang,

The followup with Dr. Yang went really well. That guy is all about face time with his patients. We must have talked for an hour. Turns out...he is a former motorcycle road racer and he was stoked to hear about the motocross background I've got going on. Somehow I had failed to mention this before. Anyways, I spoke with Dr. Yang about the Cannondale road bike and he started to get excited. Turns out he is a big road bike guy in the area. He rides with the local group I was going to start riding with. He told me that Dr. Chu shows up every other Sat. or so. How weird/cool is that. I'm going to meet up with the riding group on Sat. and check it out. Crazy.

be good...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even more weird/cool is the fact that you can ride that fancy new bike with no pedals! You are definitely no lazy redneck motorcross rider. The road bike cross-training sounds great. Live Strong!

Marco

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitch, you have the greatest happenstances. The biking news is great. Be sure to wear you cool sox! ;-)

mom

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great that you will be riding. I used to road bike quite a bit when at Baylor, and there is something incredible about the mental cleansing you get working out in isolation on the lone roads. It is as good for the mental as it is the physical. I have never felt as good as I did then. You can also surprise yourself in how far you can build up to going. Sounds Great!!

-Haskett

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home