Just keepin' warm here in Virginny. Having a wrestling match with the diabetes. Side effects are nothing compared to what you went through, but really annoying, anyway. Stay safe, and keep those reflexes up! Two wheels are the best! Did Darlene ever tell you that I live on a country road with three massive banked turns and two big downhills? R90/6 country.
I hope your nickname over the weekend was Mitch Racewell.
Things in Boulder, CO are good. The freezing temps finally subsided, and I caught a glimpse of my lawn for the first time since the Blizzard of December 20, 2006.
5 Comments:
Babies have been exploding for a week. Now molars are coming in for Ajay and Maya. Good times.
Lance
Just keepin' warm here in Virginny. Having a wrestling match with the diabetes. Side effects are nothing compared to what you went through, but really annoying, anyway. Stay safe, and keep those reflexes up! Two wheels are the best! Did Darlene ever tell you that I live on a country road with three massive banked turns and two big downhills? R90/6 country.
weekends in MRPA are awesome!
"please let these star wars....stayyyy."
Doing okay in VA!
How weird is it to have your dishwasher and your peanut butter both recalled within 2 weeks??????? What's up with that????
Stay safe as you aim for the land speed record! Oh, and enjoy!!
Sending (((hugs))) Barbara :D
I hope your nickname over the weekend was Mitch Racewell.
Things in Boulder, CO are good. The freezing temps finally subsided, and I caught a glimpse of my lawn for the first time since the Blizzard of December 20, 2006.
Marco
Post a Comment
<< Home