Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Friday, September 21, 2007

#77 Reflections Etc.

Hey Gang,

I know I haven't been updating this here blog in quite sometime. It's just that things have been rocking along going pretty great. I am feeling awesome and returning to form. I started back with my trainer, Kyler, two weeks ago and have been riding motocross more frequently.

Due to the ole homebrew I have really put on some pounds and I look forward to getting back in shape and back to business. So, for the meantime no more homebrew. My homebrew fans are little upset by this, but they will get over this.

Be good,
Mitch

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT sounds like Mitch. All is well, I can rest now. BTW, this week's menu includes Abita Amber, the beer of beers, my next door neighbor's mead, made from real Toledo honey that his father makes, and a finish of Westephaner lager from the oldest brewery in the world, founded before the Norman Conquest. Suffer, baby, suffer.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

It makes me happy to visit here and not see an update. :D

Right on, Mitchy-the-kid.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home