#72 The Results are in...
The PetScan results have this to say:
"No convincing evidence for a malignancy"
That sounds good to me.
Meanwhile, Dr. Chu's office called yesterday and scheduled an appointment for Aug. 6th at 2:30pm. Just a regular follow up.
Lately, I've been riding a lot, home brewing a lot, and generally doing well.
How are you guys doing? Leave comments...
Laterz,


4 Comments:
Sounds good to me, too!!!!!
Enjoy ignoring the medical world for a while and getting back to life as you like it!!!
Four thumbs up from the Commonwealth of Virginia!
Rob and Barbara :D
I've been waiting and waiting for the official word. Now I can officially say "whew!!!" and "halleluhah!!!.
I agree with Barbara...get back to living as you like.
mom
Yabbaddabbadoooo! You passed all your tests!
It sounds like graduating only better. I've thought of you often and am so thankful for your fighting spirit. You're an inspiration beyond belief.
P.S. Sam, Eric is graduating this May (turned 17 this week). Eeks. Hasn't made less than a 96 in Physics because of you (IPC)! You rock!!! No wait, YOU GEM!!!!
L, Melaine
Motorbikes and home brew...what a life! So nice to hear about you getting back to your routine. Lot's of love from Boulder to you and your family.
Marco
Post a Comment
<< Home