Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor
posted by Mitch @ 2:22 PM
There's a brain, but it looks a little tofuish.Click here to see Mitch's Brain.
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing bad!!You could ask your doctor if they've ruled out "chronic subdural absence" which is, of course, twisted medical humor!Headaches, be gone!!!!!!!Hugs - Barbara :D
I've just seen proof that you appreciate twisted medical humor as I long suspected you would! ;)Cheers for having a fine appreciation for the absurd!Hugs - Barbara again :D
I gave blood today. Sam, I went to hear Eric sing and the bloodmobile was waiting in the church parking lot. Sally M.
How goes it?? You're seldom silent for so long, so hope you're just vacationing somewhere wonderful!Thinking of ya'll!Cheers! Barbara :D
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
There's a brain, but it looks a little tofuish.
Click here to see Mitch's Brain.
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing bad!!
You could ask your doctor if they've ruled out "chronic subdural absence" which is, of course, twisted medical humor!
Headaches, be gone!!!!!!!
Hugs - Barbara :D
I've just seen proof that you appreciate twisted medical humor as I long suspected you would! ;)
Cheers for having a fine appreciation for the absurd!
Hugs - Barbara again :D
I gave blood today. Sam, I went to hear Eric sing and the bloodmobile was waiting in the church parking lot.
Sally M.
How goes it?? You're seldom silent for so long, so hope you're just vacationing somewhere wonderful!
Thinking of ya'll!
Cheers! Barbara :D
Post a Comment
<< Home