Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

#70 PetScan is scheduled!

Here's the deets...

On Monday 4/16/07 at 7:15am there will be some hot PetScan action...

latron,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitch,
I'll be eager to hear the good report!

momacita #1

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. miss you guys. i'm glad you're doing so great. how's snoop? bella wants to know....

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brew? brew? Whacha makin?

I have acquired an even older BMW cycle this time, and I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Come to think of it, is what you guys do on those bikes technically called "riding"? Hopping? Flying? Galumphing!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Currently there are two different batches of home brew down.

1. Hefeweizen
2. Light Cerveza

The Light Cerveza will be bottled this week, probably on Thurs/Fri. It's for the triplets birthday. (best excuse I could come up with!)

The Hefeweizen will be kegged in an old style Coke Syrup canister. This keg will be for a graduation party for a coworker's wife.

The next two brew attempts are going to get more specialized/snobby!

1. Oatmeal Stout
2. Chocolate Espresso Porter

When did this turn into a beer blog...sorry.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home