Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

#74 Hey Guys!


My first trip in Zero-G!

Several folks have inquired about what's going on. Sorry about the lack of updates the past month or so. Actually, I think it's good news that the cancer thing has been really quiet lately.

I've been exceptionally busy with various things and life in general. So, I'm happy that I get to do that.

Work is going well and a promotion / raise is happening in a few days. I'm actually haggling with them for the amount of raise. Should be good. More deets to come.

Laterz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great way to lighten up, eh?!!!!!

Good to hear that all is quiet on the intrusive front and that a definiely deserved HUGE raise should come your way! Applause!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers from VA - Barbara

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thing you never tried that w/ me mister.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home