Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

#73 So what happens now?

Hey Gang,

Right now I'm just enjoying life and not seeing any doctors. Looks like I have about 4 months of this until my next doctor's visit. In the meantime I'm doing my thing. There's not a whole lot to report that is lymphoma related.

On a non-lymphoma related note, my bro's triplets turned 2 yrs old this past Saturday 5/5/07. It went really well and was surprisingly low drama for that many babies on hand. Perhaps it was the special Light Cerveza homebrew I made for the occasion?

be good,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What good news!! Life as full of choices as it should be and what could be more perfect?

A belated happy birthday to the kids!

Brew on, friend!!

Hugs! Barbara :D

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you gave beer to babies???
i'm callin' cps. (that stands for cerveza protective services.)
:)

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, children's beer... Why didn't I think of that? "Baby's first boozer", "Kinderweisenbrau", "Pete's Wicked Pamper Soaker", Mike Hard Pedialyte", "Belgian Similac Apricot Lambic"... yeah! Its better than parent's night out. OOOH! Long naptimes, cute little beer bellies, toddler drinking songs, sung arm in arm, swaying side to side in a tiny little pub, little bitty soccer hooligan fights... Its the next big Christmas rush item at Toys-R-Us!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy first month without need of an update here! Hope each day finds you feeling better, stronger, and riding as fast as is safe (yes, I'm did work in an ER for 5 years!).

How sweet it is!!!!!!!

Cheers! Barbara :D

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home