Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Monday, August 13, 2007

#76 Test Results are In

Hey Gang,

Well the test results are in and I'm good. All the test results came back with everything at acceptable levels.

Now for juicier news. I have had a few unexpected bills come in for thousands of dollars. As expected, these were erroneous and the bills have been successfully refuted. I have to give credit to BlueCross BlueShield because they were very helpful.

Thanks,
Mitch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news

sam, do you want to make reservations for CAST for the week of Nov 15

sally W, tammie and staci have already

let me know

sally m

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made your mother very happy!

mom

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's proof that miracles never cease!! An insurance company being reasonable, fair, and prompt?! Awesome!!

Way to go!!

Hugs - Barbara :D

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home