#75 Dr. Chu Followup
Hey Gang,
I had a follow up with Dr. Chu yesterday. They drew some blood and scheduled a CT Scan for me in Oct. I should get the results from the blood tests in a few days. Other than that things are pretty swell. I've got a new position at JSC and things are good.
On a side note, I've gotten really good at home brewing and have subsequently put on 15 lbs! I need to get this in check pretty quick!
Later everybody!
Mitch


2 Comments:
Go on a raw food diet to lose wt.
On another note, our acquaintance, Ron is in remission. Yea!
mom
Cheers from the East coast, Mitch!!
One belated word about a raw food diet: check with your doctor first as your immune system and body have taken a beating in the last year. Raw foods can carry germs that cooking would kill and a healthy body could combat.
Be well! Barbara :D
Post a Comment
<< Home