6 Month Check Up!
Hey Gang,Last week I had the wonderful experience of having another 6 month cancer check up at Dr. Chu's. He was his normal pleasant, cryptic self. All things appear well. A routine PetScan was ordered and I have that on Fri morning. 5/02/08 at 7:30am.
When I get the results I'll update the blog.
Also, in other news. I have started riding and racing motocross again. Last week was my first race in over a year, and I came in 4th! I was pretty rusty, but it worked out well. I qualified to go to the Regional Qualifier for the Amateur National Championship. I'll probably get smoked but it will be fun trying to qualify. This year is the first time our regional is outside of Texas. It's in Denver, Colorado! Wish me luck!
Mitch


1 Comments:
Hi!
Great to hear you're doing so well! CHEERS! Will be good to hear that the coming scan is clear, too.
Congrats on your 4th place finish and good luck in Denver. Remember the air is thin there, so be good to yourself and be careful.
Post a Comment
<< Home