Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update

Hey Gang,

I was reflecting the other day as a cancer survivor and realized that I haven't updated this blog in forever. Well, things are still going well and I'm doing fine. I will probably have another scan of some sort in a few months as a routine measure. I'll be sure to update you guys when that happens.

In the meantime, enjoy this incredibly fun/random video.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Barbara said...

Cheering in Virginia!!!!!!!!! This couldn't have been better, more wonderful, or tremendous news!! Way to go, Mitch!!

Just popped in to check you blog and found this update. Am I on the right wave-length, or what?!

Love the you-tube video, but did miss Julie. :D

Hope y'all are celebrating properly and happy dancing!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Video! Oh, and your progress as a survivor makes my heart sing!

Darlene
aka Mom

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home