Lymphomaniacs

Life is just one damn thing after another, Mark Twain - cancer survivor

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Still Cancer Free Baby!

Hey Gang,

I got the results from the latest PetScan and I just so happen to remain cancer free. Take that Hodgkins Lymphoma!

Mitch

7 Comments:

Blogger Obscuriosity said...

Great to hear! You made that Lymphoma your bitch!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whamo, bamo!!%^&*$#@!

Mitch's Mom

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo!

Lance

9:45 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

YAAAY!!!!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
maybe it's the home brew :-)

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cartwheels of happiness for you and all who love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do realize that at our ages, cartwheels of any kind are no easy task. You rate!

Cheering for you in Virginia! Barbara

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yabbaddabbadoo!!! People want to know, "Boxers or briefs?" Hee. I like the pink one. Way to go, Mitch.

Sam, I miss you sooo much. I still kick myself for that last day of school. Too close to tears 24/7 over Ms. Lovely. I lost out because I didn't get to visit you one more time before school let out and express my thanks for the wonderful friend you were to me in dealing with Ms. Lovely and because you were always a good friend about everything. You of course will always be on my most-admired-friends short list. I enjoyed visiting with you at Wal-Mart and really appreciated your time. It's a miracle that amazing personable teachers ever get through the store because of all the parents and kids they might run into. Anyway, you were the inspiration that put us over the edge in winning the scheduling issue for the kids!

I'm sorry for the grief you had last year at the hands of "educators?" who miss the forest for the trees. I HOPE YOU GOT THE NEWS YOU WERE HOPING FOR AFTER THAT.

Maybe we could do brunch sometime over the summer to catch up? (Once a year?) Would you still like to get the Sedej yearly review? msedej@comcast.net I guess partly why I think of you so often is that my desktop photo was taken on your wedding day with Dan looking out at the kids on your friend's kayak. The water was sooo blue and beautiful (you did good!) and there was my family thanks to your invitation. A favorite photo, so it's my desktop, so I think of you often and smile. You're a gem.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home